Possibility of a new release?

May 14, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Edited May 14, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Is there any possibility for a new release anytime soon? Of course I'm a bit biased because the latest change specifically addresses a need of mine (and apparently Duncan's), but I'm trying to avoid having to maintain a local library build release if possible, especially since you have this nice NuGet package that makes everyone's life easier...

If there is something else holding up the release, can I help, to push this out the door?

Coordinator
May 14, 2012 at 2:52 PM

I don't see any reason to hold it up. 

I'll create a new nuget package. 

May 14, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Awesome! Thanks Nick!

Coordinator
May 14, 2012 at 3:21 PM

okay, it's published on nuget, let me know if you see any issues:

 

http://nuget.org/packages/foolproof/

May 14, 2012 at 3:27 PM

My initial tests look, ok... Thank you for this, again! You just made my week.

Coordinator
May 15, 2012 at 12:12 PM
i8beef, I sent you a message through codeplex - not sure if you received it. Was wanting to know if you were interested in being marked as a developer for the project so you could contribute more directly.
May 15, 2012 at 4:54 PM

If you would like to mark me as a developer, that's fine. I'm not sure if there is too much more I could really help with though... besides possibly rewriting to take advantage of the MVC3 style model aware annotation styles, but I think that'd probably be better as a fork or something so as not to break people stuck on MVC1 / 2 using this library.

But if at some point in the future I find something else I'd like to implement, I suppose that could come in handy!